- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: YANTON
- Model Number: T-UV2
- Type: Handheld
- Dimensions: 58*105*38mm
- Frequency Range: 136-174MHz & 350-365MHz & 400-480MHz Or 220-260MHz & 350-390MHz & 400-
- Storage Channel: 128 radio, 128
- Talk Range: 2~8km
- Name: T-UV2
- Frequency Step: 5,10,12.5,20,25k
- Working Voltage: 7.4V
- Output Power: 5watts dualband radio
- Screen: YES
- CTCSS/DCS: YES
- Plug: EUR,UK,USA Standard
- VOX Function: YES
- Single or Dual band: Dual band
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||T-UV2hys dual band two way radio
Each unit of two way radio transceiver is packed in a gift box, and each gift box is 25cm*17cm*6cm; 20PCS carton is 60cm*39.5cm*28cm; 40PCS carton is 60.5cm*39.5cm*54cm; 50PCS carton is 65.5cm*44cm*54.5cm.
Portable ham radio 5W 128 Channels Two Way Radio(YANTON T-UV2D )
1. Please contact us at first time for bulk order. Larger discount wait for you.
2. OEM/ODM service, we can design packing box and Logo mark the interphone as your requirement.
3. interphone Sample time: 7 days
4. Payment: T/T, Western union and Paypal
5. Warranty: One year for main body radio, 6 months for accessories
6. Lead time:3 days for 500 units,15 days for 10000units
7. Shipment ways: By sea or by air
Quanzhou YANTON Electronics Co.,Ltd is a professional radio manufacturer and exporter ,which has integrated in R & D, production, sales and service for seven years. Because of products innovation and production efficiency,we win a lot of OEM and ODE orders.Some of products have been gained FCC, CE SIRIM certification,and we have gained high reputation from our customers.
Why choose us?
Radio transceiver should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you to fulfill any warranty obligations and to enjoy this product for many years
- Do not attempt to open the unit. Non-expert dealing with the unit may damage it.
- When using regulated power supply, take notice of power voltage must be between 6V and 8V to avoid damage the radio
- Do not store the radio under the sunshine or in hot areas. High temperatures will shorten the life of electronic devices, and warp or melt certain plastics.
- Do not put the radio in dusty, dirty areas.
- If it appears that the radio diffuses peculiar smell or smoke, please turn off it immediately and take off charger or battery in the radio, then contact with YANTON agency.
- Do not transmit without antenna